SealGreen Maintenance Concrete Sealer Concentrate with Salt Defense Technology
- Product Specification
- Material Safety Data
- Application Instructions
- Product Certificate
- How to measure the project
- Case History
- Questions? 1-800-997-3873
SealGreen Maintenance Concrete Sealer with Salt Defense Technology – For application to concrete already sealed with SealGreen Concrete Sealer every 3 to 5 years or annually. This seals any pores that have opened since the initial SealGreen Concrete Sealer application due to wear and traffic over the concrete. Can be used annually on high traffic areas or areas with weak surface or spalling.
NOT to be used as a primary sealer application. To seal new concrete for the first time use SealGreen Concrete Sealer w/Salt Defense Technology.
SealGreen Maintenance Concrete Sealer, is a penetrating, chemically reactive maintenance sealer designed ONLY to build upon previous sealed concrete with SealGreen Concrete Sealer. Great for driveways, sidewalks, foundation walls, patios, and open plain concrete.
FOR ANNUAL MAINTENANCE
- (2.5 Gallons) For annual maintenance treatment - Add the entire contents of 1 quart of SealGreen Maintenance Sealer into 4-3/4 gallons of clean water and stir gently for 2 minutes. This will make 1,000 Square feet of ready to use maintenance sealer.
- (10 Gallons) For annual maintenance treatment - Add the entire contents of 1 gallon of SealGreen Maintenance Sealer into 19 gallons of clean water and stir gently for 2 minutes. This will make 4,000 Square feet of ready to use maintenance sealer.
FOR 3 - 5 YEAR MAINTENANCE
- (2.5 Gallons) For maintenance every 3 – 5 year treatment - Add the entire contents of 1 quart of SealGreen Maintenance Sealer 2-1/4 gallons of clean water and stir gently for 2 minutes. This will make 500 Square feet of ready to use maintenance sealer.
- (10 Gallons) For maintenance every 3 – 5 year treatment - Add the entire contents of 1 gallon of SealGreen Maintenance Sealer into 9 gallons of clean water and stir gently for 2 minutes. This will make 2,000 Square feet of ready to use maintenance sealer.
SealGreen Concrete Maintenance Sealer retains the properties of Salt Defense Technology, is an odorless, water-based penetrating, fast chemically reactive, siliconate chemistry, It does not turn yellow or create a shine. SealGreen Maintenance Concrete Sealer was developed to provide long-lasting protection without changing the appearance of the surface.
SealGreen comes in a concentrated form to Save Money in shipping and easier handling just Add water and is ready to use. recommended to clean concrete prior to sealing
SealGreen Concrete Maintenance Sealers is the preferred maintenance sealer used by architects and building professionals for sealing driveways and other commercial or industrial concrete surfaces.
What does all this mean to you as the property or homeowner? It means easy minimum maintenance along with exceptional topical closure and deep permanent sealing properties. SealGreen Concrete Maintenance Sealer is a superior concrete sealer; offering excellent endurance, fusion, superior strength, and a great life span.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
How To Seal Concrete Cracks www.SealGreen.com 800-997-3873
How To Seal A Concrete Driveway www.SealGreen.com 800-997-3873
http://sealgreen.com/concrete-driveway Learn how to seal a dri...
How does a Concrete Sealer do (Before and After Application) www.SealGreen.com 800-997-3873
http://www.sealgreen.com Our concrete sealer helps extend the ...
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
' Great company to do business with. '
Fast and efficient service, scheduled at my convenience. Highly recommended to protect your concrete investment!
Date of purchase: 11/21/2017
I previously used SealGreen concrete sealer, and it was time to maintain the sealer. I've been very happy with the original sealer. Instead of the concrete looking dingy with mold and mildew within a year, its been nearly 3 years. It didn't look horrible, but definitely needed cleaning - so it seemed like an opportune time to apply a maintenance sealer. So far, so good -- it's only been a few weeks. But, if its anything like the original I'm sure I'll continue to be a satisfied customer.
I don't know how I could get anything any better!