First impressions matter. Experts say that it only takes us 30 seconds to 2 minutes to size up what we see. So what do people see the first time they look at your home? Realtors call this first impression curb appeal. Do people see a warm, clean, welcoming exterior or do they see a stained front porch? Nothing detracts more from a positive first impression of your home than stained or dirty concrete.
SealGreen SG20 Tintable Sealer w/ Salt Defense Technology https://sealgreen.com/sg20-tintable-sealer-with-salt-defense-technology/ to the rescue:
1) Use a neutral color such as Natural Gray to return the stained concrete to a natural, unblemished look.
2) Use color to cover the stains and to highlight your entry. An easy way to make your home stand out. We have 33 colors to choose from or blend your own unique color.
3) Not only does the SG20 Tintable Sealer blended with color improve the appearance of your entry but it seals the concrete to prevent damage and deterioration from weather and use.
4) This method is easy as a DIY option as all products are safe for humans, pets and the surrounding vegetation.
5) Go from "ewww" to "wahoo" in less than a day. And at a minimal expense. After all, you never get a second change to make a first impression.