SG20 Tintable Sealer with Salt Defense Technology Concentrate
- Product Description
- Recommended Mix
- Product Specification
- Material Safety Data
- Questions? 1-800-997-3873
SealGreen SG20 Tintable Sealer is an additive for Smith’s Color Floor water-based stains, which promotes adhesion, increases durability of the stains and seals the concrete floor with salt defense technology. The final look is variegated color with NO gloss - matte finish. SG20 Tintable Sealer is a sealer that chemically reacts with the concrete and has salt defense technology. For use only on outside and broom finish concrete. The Tinted SG20 Sealer can be applied with a garden sprayer (bug sprayer), airless sprayer, or using faux methods like sponges, rags.
SG20 Tintable Sealer comes in concentrate form: Follow the following directions before mixing Color Stain Boost with color.
- SG20 Tintable Sealer 1-Pint Concentrate when mixed with 1 gallon of water it make 5 quarts of ready to use SG20 Tintable Sealer.
- SG20 Tintable Sealer 1-Quart Concentrate when mixed with 2 gallons and 1 quart of water it makes 10 quarts of ready to use SG20 Tintable Sealer
- SG20 Tintable Sealer 1-Gallon Concentrate when mixed with 9 gallons of water it makes 40 quarts of ready to use SG20 Tintable Sealer.
The recommended dilution ratio is 1-part color concentrate, and 2-parts of mixed SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed and 2-parts water. Agitate mixture to produce a ready to use stain. The opacity is controlled by the amount of SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed added to the color concentrate.
- For 1 Quart of color standard mIx: (1) Quart of concentrate color + (2) Quarts of Boost + (2) Parts of water
- For 4oz of color standard mix: (1) 4oz of concentrate color + (8) Ounces of SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed + (8) Ounces of water
If desired dilution rate differs from recommendation, maintain a 50% SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed to 50% water ratio when creating the ready to use stain. If High Hide version of color concentrate is required, only mix the first coat with water and SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed, after first coat is dry apply additional coats of color stain over the first coat to build color density, additional coats should only be mixed with water (no SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed). For customized mixes please call 1-800-997-3973
MIX ONLY AMOUNT TO BE APPLIED. DO NOT STORE EXCESS STAIN.