SealGreen W10 - High Gloss Finish Coat
- Product Specification
- Application Instructions
- Test Instructions
- Maintenance Instructions
- Questions? 1-800-997-3873
The SealGreen W10 Finish Coat is an acrylic wax emulsion, design to give high gloss look to finished surfaces with SealGreen E10 High Performance Epoxy Sealer. Also used for restoring shine or gloss to inside concrete overlays, stain floors, and other decorative concrete floors. The SealGreen W10 Finish Coat is applies after the SealGreen E10 High Performance Sealer has cured for 24 hours.
- Multiple applications of SealGreen W10 will increase the gloss level of the surface.
- SealGreen W10 is also use as a maintenance coat to restore the gloss of the surface as needed.
- SealGreen W-10 is an environmentally friendly, low odor finish coat.
- SealGreen W-10 is acceptable for use in schools, health care, commercial and industrial buildings. SealGreen W-10’s quick dry time is ideal for retail stores where quick access for walking traffic is required.
Approximate Square Feet Coverage for floor coated with SealGreen E10 High Performance Epoxy Sealer:
- Quantity Stained Concrete
- 1 Gallon (1st Coat) 1,500 - 1,900 Sqft.
- 1 Gallon (2nd Coat) 2,000 Plus Sqft.
- 1 Quart (1st Coat) 350 - 500 Sqft.
- 1 Quart (2nd Coat) 500 Plus Sqft.
Physical Properties of the SealGreen W10 Finish Coat:
- Solids: 25%
- Flash Point: None
- Dry Time: 1.5 hours
- Spread Rate: 1,400 to 1,900 square feet per gallon.
- Finish: High Gloss
- Option 1: Spray apply product using a clean hand held unit.
- Option 2: Apply with a microfiber mop or pad.
- Option 3: Apply with ½-inch nap roller.
- Optional when dry, buff with a microfiber-buffing pad.
SealGreen W10 Finish Coat Test (Test Instructions)
This Test is design for testing chemical compatibility with existing interior colored concrete floors sealed with an acrylic sealer, epoxy sealer or other type of sealer. This test is not necessary if your floor is sealed with a SealGreen products such as SealGreen E10 Epoxy Sealer, SealGreen W10 Finish Coat, Richard James E3 Epoxy Sealer or Richard James 2K Polyurethane Sealer.
The intent of this product is to restore the gloss finish of your concrete floor. Please follow the instructions below. The Test comes with the necessary cleaner and the SealGreen W10 Finish coat. In some cases it will also restore the color. The test results will define it this product will work for you.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a stained concrete floor in my basement that is a bout 1-1/2 years old. I applied the W10 Finish Coat and it really brought my basement floor back to life. Great product that I will use again.
It restore the shine on my floor. Simple to apply just mop with mricofiber mop.