SealGreen Oil Cleaner and Degreaser - Concentrate
- Simple and Easy - Actually works!
- Biodegrades the oil - No special disposal required
- No special tools needed
- Minimum effort to clean
- Mix concentrate to desire strength
- Recommended by professional washers
- Use on any washable surface
SealGreen Oil Cleaner / Degreaser - Concentrate. Mixes with any drinkable water to desire strength. Lifts, biodegrades and suspends oil or grease for easy rinsing. Great for Oil or Grease removal, for preparing a surface for painting, sealing, re-coating or stain application.Can be used on windows, bathroom tub and tile, countertops, tools outdoor kitchens, work tools.
- 1 Gallon of ready to use cleaner covers approximately 100 to 250 square feet. Best of all ships in concentrate form to lower your shipping cost.
- 2.5 Gallons of ready to use cleaner covers approximately 500 to 1,000 square feet. Best of all ships in concentrate form to lower your shipping cost.
- 10 Gallons of ready to use cleaner covers approximately 2,000 to 4,000 square feet. Best of all ships concentrate form to lower your shipping cost.
- 55 Gallons of ready to use cleaner covers approximately 11,000 to 22,000 square feet. Best of all ships concentrate form to lower your shipping cost.
SealGreen Oil Cleaner / Degreaser is great cleaner for oil or grease on concrete (with unique, oil splitting characteristics) is a waterborne, environmentally-friendly cleaner that will lift and remove oil, grease and dirt residue from ANY washable surface. It is biodegradable, non-hazardous, and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant.
SealGreen Oil Cleaner / Degreaser lifts and suspends oil or grease for easy rinsing. This cleaner has undergone years of field trials and testing to meet government regulations for safe, non-toxic chemicals. It is authorized by the USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
Difficult cleaning tasks may require a more concentrated solution of cleaner (1:1 cleaner to water dilution) while lower concentrations (from 1:5 up to 50 (water) may be effective for many applications. The cleaner becomes more effective when the water temperature increases (up to 212 degrees). It is safe to use in steam cleaners. Agitation and contact time improve performance.
SealGreen Oil Cleaner / Degreaser has been used in food processing plants to clean floors, walls, equipment and counter tops (use a 1:1 ratio). It can be used in manufacturing to cut oils and machine lubricants from parts after manufacturing. tools, It can be used in the transportation industry to clean up the interiors and exteriors of cars, trucks, and trailers, to degrease engines and transmissions, and to remove soot and brake dust build-up on wheels. In building maintenance, SealGreen Oil Cleaner ? Degreaser is used to remove dirt, wax, oil and grease, and other contaminates (including pet urine) from any washable surface. It can be used in a diluted form to clean floors, walls, windows, and glass. It will remove smoke, soot, and carbon from brick or stone, walls, steel, wood, metal, and paint (dilute 1:1 to 1:10 and use a wet bristle brush).
The applications for SealGreen Oil Cleaner/ Degreaser are very numerous because it is not harmful to all washable surfaces
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Kathy, I just wanted to let you know that Re-Use concrete were out and finished the garage floor the other day. They did a great job and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you for all of your help getting my driveway back to normal. You should definitely keep their information to use in the future. Thanks again. Brian Baker