SealGreen Kennel Cleaner - Concentrate
- Simple and Easy - Actually works!
- Biodegrades the oil - No special disposal required
- No special tools needed
- Minimum effort to clean
- Mix concentrate to desire strength
- Recommended by professional washers
- Use on any washable surface
- Removes urine smell - makes kennel smell clean
SealGreen Kennel Cleaner - Concentrate. Mixes with any drinkable water. Cleans odors, lifts urine, freshens and degreases. Bio degrades the impurities for safe disposal. Cleans areas cracks, corners and crevices. Sanitizes equipment and facilities. The recommended kennel cleaner by Missouri Professional Kennel owners. Can be used on windows, bathroom tub and tile, countertops, tools outdoor kitchens, work tools.
- 1-Pint of Kennel Cleaner Concentrate when mix with water makes 1-Gallon of ready to use cleaner and covers approximately 100 to 250 square feet at full strength. Best of all ships in concentrate form to reduce carbon foot print and mix at desire strength. Mix as needed.
- 1-Quart of Kennel Cleaner Concentrate when mix with water makes 2.5 Gallons of ready to use cleaner and covers approximately 500 to 1,000 square feet at full strength. Best of all ships in concentrate form to reduce carbon foot print and mix at desire strength. Mix as needed.
- 1-Gallon of Kennel Cleaner Concentrate when mix with water makes 10-Gallons of ready to use cleaner and covers approximately 2,000 to 4,000 square feet at full strength. Best of all ships in concentrate form to reduce carbon foot print and mix at desire strength. Mix as needed.
SealGreen Kennel Cleaner is great cleaner for dog and cat urine that has penetrated the concrete, oily pet food and other liquids, oil or grease (with unique, oil splitting characteristics) is a waterborne, environmentally-friendly cleaner that will lift and remove urine, oil, grease and dirt residue from ANY washable surface. It is biodegradable, non-hazardous, and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant.
SealGreen Kennel Cleaner - Has undergone years of field trials and testing to meet government regulations for safe, non-toxic chemicals. It is authorized by the USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. It is also a prefer cleaner in commercial kennels for its multiple uses.
Difficult cleaning tasks may require a more concentrated solution of cleaner (1:1 cleaner to water dilution) while lower concentrations (from 1:5 up to 50 (water) may be effective for many applications. The cleaner becomes more effective when the water temperature increases (up to 212 degrees). It is safe to use in steam cleaners. Agitation and contact time improve performance.
SealGreen Kennel Cleaner has many advantages. It can be used for virtually any cleaning application that requires the removal of urine, oil or grease and separates the contaminants for reclamation or disposal thus eliminating disposal fees. It has a high dispersion capability which reduces the amount you will need to use. It comes concentrated so you can tailor the product to your specific task. Non-abrasive, non-toxic, non-flammable and non- hazardous are just a few of its outstanding attributes. It is approved by the EPA and OSHA as a non-regulated material. It is biodegradable and safe for the environment.
SealGreen Kennel Cleaner has been used in food processing plants to clean floors, walls, equipment and countertops (use a 1:1 ratio). It can be used in manufacturing to cut oils and machine lubricants from parts after manufacturing. tools, It can be used in the transportation industry to clean up the interiors and exteriors of cars, trucks, and trailers, to degrease engines and transmissions, and to remove soot and brake dust build-up on wheels. In building maintenance, SealGreen Oil Cleaner ? Degreaser is used to remove dirt, wax, oil and grease, and other contaminates (including pet urine) from any washable surface. It can be used in a diluted form to clean floors, walls, windows, and glass. It will remove smoke, soot, and carbon from brick or stone, walls, steel, wood, metal, and paint (dilute 1:1 to 1:10 and use a wet bristle brush).
The applications for Kennel Cleaner are so numerous that we have made a page in the library just to record the ways that people use it.
When you seal the kennel concrete floor with SealGreen Kennel Sealer you will benefit from a safer environment for your pets and special Kennel Cleaner discounts.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is THE BEST !!
This is the Best Stuff Ever! Love it.
Sal's Dog Grooming
Thanks for sarhnig. Always good to find a real expert.