Do It Your Self Driveway Joint Repair Bundle
Everything you need to Repair/Replace up to 25 feet of open or damaged expansion joints at a significant discount over individual prices
1. (2) 1-Quart Tubes of 45 Self Leveling Caulk
2. (2) 9-Ounce Tubes of 116 Caulk
3. FREE - 25 Feet of 7/8 wide Backer Rod for ½ inch wide expansion joints
4. FREE - (2) 1-Quart Bottle of Finishing Sand
Why repair the expansion joints on your concrete?
Fail Expansion Joints allow water penetration under concrete slab
Repaired Expansion Joints expand the life of the concrete slab and reduces maintenance costs
How to repair expansion joints on a driveway? - Three Simple Steps:
1. Clean existing material in expansion joint
2. Insert backer road and seal edges
3. Fill the joint with self leveling caulk and cover with finishing sand
Installation Services Available in the Kansas City Metro Area.