We have three great sealers for garages and warehouse floors. The common thing about garages and warehouse is that they have a smooth hard trowel floor, which requires sealers that can penetrate the tight matrix (microscopic pores) to bond and protect the floor successfully.
All SealGreen sealer options provide the following benefits:
• No dusty floors
• Easy to clean
• Little or no stain penetration
• Easy to sweep any kind of dirt from the floor
• Stays looking new longer
• Makes a great workshop floor
• Keeps your home clean
• No salt penetration or damage
• Warmer floor
Depending on the use of the floor and expected final look, you can select from the next three options:
1. SealGreen Garage and Warehouse Floor Sealer: This is design to penetrate and seal the concrete without changing the look of the concrete floor. Great for a very low maintenance floor and will not ware out with extensive forklift traffic.
2. SealGreen Enhancing Acrylic Sealer: This sealer is design to give a wet glossy look at the concrete. Design for low traffic like a residential garage, storage room. This sealer is sensitive to humidity issues under the floor. We recommend testing for humidity levels before using this sealer.
3. SealGreen E10 Epoxy Sealer: This is a high performance sealer design to make the floor wet looking with a low gloss finish. This is a great sealer for a floor that needs to have a low gloss. The epoxy was design to deal with humidity under the floor creating a warmer room.